Monday, June 28, 2010

There is no where to write. So i'm going to write it here.

He said he will wait for you forever when he was in a relationship like just months ago? And you said to me before that you're giving people around you, who cares for you a chance. And now you tell me not to wait?

Contradicting.

If you see this post and ticks you off. I just want to say, do get offended. It's what i've been wanting to tell you just now and though i've repeated these two points like time and time again. Some points you just can't get through you head. I have to be straightforward now and not hitting around the bush. Being Mr Nice is just not right for me now.

On the other hand, i'm still gonna be there. Just like how things use to be. Cause it's just too deep to let go just like that. You should know very well how i feel for you. But till the fortunate day comes for you.

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home